Please note the following age policies for all memberships at Raintree Athletic Club:
- Children under age of 12 may only use basketball, racquetball, climbing wall, pool & track when supervised by a member of the age of 18
- Once a child turns 12 years of age, he/she needs to be added to your membership in order for him/her to use the club or pay for a youth guest pass at the front desk on each visit then the following applies:
- Children ages 12-14 can use all of the club facilities when supervised by a member of the age of 18
- Children ages 12-14 can use all of the club facilities unsupervised w/parent on premise if they have completed the “Youth Responsibly Training Class”
- Children ages 15-22 may use all club facilities without a parent.