The Yoga Teacher Certification Lead by Jason Diaz & Jill Mollenhauer leverages Yin yoga’s extensive knowledge of the physical body, coupled with the Ayurveda’s treatment toward individual care. You are guaranteed to know how to connect with others while allowing freedom for uniqueness in a safe manner. Our specialized class development process with enable teachers to share their own authentic self. You will graduate feeling capable of connecting and leading others, no matter your chosen path. As a graduate, you will be inspired to guide others.
The training is structured for developing hatha, vinyasa, power, restorative and yin leaders, touching on numerous other practices.
Topics covered in training:
- Asana & Sequencing
- Anatomy, biomechanics, connective tissue, tension vs compression, bandhas
- History & philosophy, kosha, yama & niyamas
- Meditation, pranayama, shiva & shakti
- Prop usage, adjustments
- Class development, connecting with clients/ students
- Meridians, nadis, channels, vayus
- Anatomy lab
- Business of yoga
- Of course.. Yin and Ayurveda
Lead by Jill Mollenhauer (500hr RYT, 200hr E-RYT) & Jason Diaz (200hr E-RYT, Ayurveda Practitioner)
For more details or to register, go to: www.tcb-health.com or meet us Facebook @RaintreeYTT