Raintree Athletic Club houses more than just fitness equipment. We also offer three amazing wellness programs in addition to massage therapy to help our members and the community reach optimal health. PUR Rossiter, Dynamic Balance and Biofeedback Wellness Studio are located inside the RAC.
The Rossiter System® is an amazingly effective two person connective tissue stretch that targets the source of tightness and pain. The Rossiter System's collection of alternative techniques prevents and relieves pain naturally.
Certified Rossiter Coach Cat Turner says a Rossiter session is a workout and the more you put into it, the more you will get out.
- Knee Pain
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Stiff necks
- Shoulder and upper back pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Hip pain
- Arm, wrist, and elbow pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports Injuries
PUR Rossiter Pricing
- First Time Client: $50 consultation & stretch
- Regular Session (30 minutes):
- Single Session: $40/members | $45/non-members
- 4 Pack: $140/members | $160/non-members
- Expanded Session (1 hour):
- Single Session: $70/members | $80/non-members
- 4 Pack: $260/members | $300/non-members
PUR Rossiter Testimonial
- "To all those with pain who can't seem to find relief, I DID find relief thanks to Rossiter from Cat Turner. In my left shoulder and forearm, I experienced great pain when lifting as little as 10lbs during my workouts. I had been to practitioners of other methods and had received some benefit as long as I limited the weight I lifted. That was not me though. Cat gave me a 10 minute demonstration, no drugs--all natural. I really liked the results and scheduled two more sessions with Cat. A month has passed since my treatments, and I have no limits on the weight I can lift now, and I have NO pain whatsoever!" - Rudy Lucero, RAC Member
Dynamic balance, in it's simplest sense, means balance in motion. When we stand in proper alignment, with each bone stacked vertically on top of the one below it, our weight is distributed evenly and our muscles feel relaxed and supple. We sometimes refer to this as "posture".
In your first session with Dynamic Balance, you will undergo a movement screen that will help determine the specific areas that need to be addressed in terms of alignment, strength, and flexibility. Using this movement screen, along with your individual goals, Dynamic Balance will create a three-fold plan that is specific to your needs. Your three-fold plan includes:
- Corrective Exercise
- Manual Therapy
- Cognitive Integration
Dynamic Balance Pricing
- Initial Consultation & Movement Screen: FREE
- Full Session (60 minutes): $75
- Package Rates Available
BIOFEEDBACK WELLNESS STUDIO
Stress is inevitable. A healthier response is achievable.
We all have stress. Our bodies react with a stress response (the fight/flight response), which protects us, allowing us to act quickly when we are in danger. Unfortunately, in the fast paced society we live in, many of us keep our stress response turned on, even when we are not in danger. This constant arousal of the sympathetic nervous system can play a role in illness, disease, our mental health status and overall sense of well-being.
With biofeedback, you can learn to lessen sympathetic nervous system responses and voluntarily activate the parasympathetic nervous system, thus creating balance in the autonomic nervous system.
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Chronic Pain
- High Blood Pressure
- General Stress Management
- Overall Wellness/Disease Prevention
- And more!
For more information on what to expect from a Biofeedback session visit Biofeedback Wellness Studio. To schedule your appointment visit our online scheduling site.