• B.S. in Office Administration from the University of Wyoming College of Education
• AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
• AFAA Certified Fitness Instructor
• IFTA Certified Aqua Instructor
• CPR/AED & First-Aid Certified
Specialties & Areas of Expertise
Tracy enjoys training clients of all ages, all levels & all personalities. She believes in building a well-rounded workout that includes mixing and matching cardio exercises with toning exercises; this then eliminates boredom and keeps the body wondering “what’s next.” She has 10+ years experience teaching members in the pool and 20+ years of leading low/high aerobics and toning classes. Whether she is training in a one-on-one or group setting, Tracy has a friendly & welcoming personality and the desire to help her clients reach their goals.
Hobbies & Interests
Health club exercising, relaxing with family and friends, watching our son play baseball, golfing, biking, walking/hiking with my family, eating healthy and traveling.
“Truly believing in yourself and your goals renders success.”