PHASE 3: (July 30th ~ August 4th)
Beginning Sunday, July 30th at 3:00pm the free weight room will be emptied and moved into the basketball court along with some of the cardio equipment.
- There will be no NOON Ball Monday, July 31st or Wednesday, August 2nd.
PHASE 2: (July 20th ~ July 28th)
Beginning Thursday, July 20th PHASE 2 will commence.
- Main entrance may be closed during this phase and members & guests will enter through the south (emergency exit) door.
- Business Office will be located in the conference room.
- Please access locker rooms through the pool area.
PHASE 1: (July 10th ~ July 21st)
The new rubber flooring starting going in today, Friday, July 14th, and we hope to finish laying the flooring on Monday and/or Tuesday of next week. The floor has to “rest” for a minimum of 24 hours before equipment can be placed on it, therefore we will likely be moving equipment on Thursday and/or Friday of next week (July 20th & 21st).
- Main entrance will remain open to access the club.
- Cycling participants and Treehouse visitors will enter the club through the door to the south of our main entrance.
- TRX will not be available; TRX classes are CANCELED.
- Motorcycle parking will be unavailable during the renovation.
Have you heard? RAC will be doing some summer renovations to our facility beginning July 10th. Please check out the design specs and frequently asked questions in the lobby of the club to see what improvements we’ll be making!
WHAT IS BEING RENOVATED?
- New flooring in entrance, cardio, machine & free weight areas. A new line of weight machines plus new dumbbells and plates. Also new lighting in pool & free weight areas.
WHEN WILL IT BEGIN?
- Starting July 10th.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- Approximately 4 weeks.
WILL THERE BE SOME DISRUPTION?
- Yes, however we will work very hard to make sure that the impact on your member experience is limited.
HOW WILL WE UPDATE OUR MEMBERS?
- We will constantly communicate with our members using our website, social media accounts and MyRAC app.
We understand that this renovation has some logistical challenges, however, we are confident that the improvements are well worth it and that our members will enjoy and appreciate the changes.
Thank you for your cooperation.