INFINITY Pilates at RAC strives to meet the needs of our clients while practicing this amazing method of body conditioning. We offer a full system of Pilates apparatus classes including private, semi-private, and group equipment sessions, as well as group mat and BarrePOWER classes.
*All Pilates Mat and Pilates with Props classes are INCLUDED in your RAC Membership. Equipment classes and BarrePOWER are fee based to members and non-members.
This class uses Pilates and basic ballet conditioning exercises, while incorporating light hand weights and intense isometric exercises on the floor and at the barre. This technique creates long, lean muscles at a quick pace to burn fat and sculpt the body. Your First Class is always FREE!
BarrePOWER – 60 minute class
- Drop in: $10/members, $15/non-members
- 10 Sessions: $75/members, $120/non-members
BarrePOWER Express – 45 minute class
- Drop in: $8/members, $12.50/non-members
- 10 Sessions: $65/members, $100/non-members
*Space is limited in BarrePOWER – register prior to class via BOOK IT NOW. For more information contact Mariah Spalding at email@example.com.
BarrePOWER Referral Program: Bring a friend to their first BarrePOWER class (FREE) and if they purchase a BarrePOWER 10 pack, you receive 2 BarrePOWER classes FREE!
|9:15am – 10:15am||Reform and Transform (2) $||Mariah||Pilates Studio|
|10:30am – 11:30am||BarrePOWER $||Shelly||Studio 2|
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||Pilates Mat w/ Props (1)||Mariah||Studio 2|
|5:30pm – 6:30pm||Reform and Transform (1/2)$||Mineca||Pilates Studio|
|8:00am – 9:00am||Reform and Transform (1/2) $||Liz||Pilates Studio|
|9:05am – 9:50am||BarrePOWER Express $||Shelly||Studio 2|
|4:15pm – 5:15pm||Reform and Transform (1/2) $||Liz||Pilates Studio|
|5:30pm – 6:30pm||BarrePOWER $||Shelly||Studio 2|
|9:15am – 10:15am||Tower of Power (2/3) $||Mariah||Pilates Studio|
|10:30am – 11:30am||BarrePOWER $||Mariah||Studio 2|
|5:30pm – 6:30pm||Reform and Transform (2)$||Liz||Pilates Studio|
|6:30pm – 7:30pm||Heated Mat Pilates (1/2)||Liz||Studio 2|
|8:00am – 9:00am||Silver Pilates (1) $||Mariah||Pilates Studio|
|8:30am – 9:30am||Pilates Mat w/ Props (1)||Lee||Enlighten Studio|
|9:15am – 10:15am||Reform and Transform (2/3) $||Mariah||Pilates Studio|
|10:30am – 11:30am||Reform and Transform (1/2) $||Mariah||Pilates Studio|
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||BarrePOWER $||Mariah||Studio 2|
|8:00am – 9:00am||Reform and Transform (2) $||Liz||Pilates Studio|
|9:00am – 10:00am||Reform and Transform (2) $||Liz||Pilates Studio|
|10:00am – 11:00am||Pilates Mat (1)||Liz||Enlighten Studio|
|11:30am – 12:30pm||BarrePOWER $||Rotation||Studio 2|
Barre fitness is not just another trend. The Barre technique thins your thighs, lifts your seat, flattens your abs and tones your arms, all while utilizing the basics of ballet on the barre! $10/members, $15/non-members. Package rates available. Purchase at the front desk.
BarrePOWER Express $
This 45 minute high intensity BarrePOWER workout will keep you moving and burning calories, while building strength and endurance even long after you’ve left the studio. $8/members, $12.50/non-members. Package rates available. Purchase at the front desk.
Pilates Mat (Level 1)
Build your foundation for understanding the Pilates Method while emphasizing proper body mechanics, breath control, abdominal support and spine/pelvic alignment, while stretching, strengthening and lengthening your muscles. You will experience each movement from the inside out as you improve coordination, balance, posture and flexibility. All levels welcome!
Pilates Mat w/ Props
Is a fun way to explore your body and experience a different kind of challenge and support in the Pilates Method. Pilates with Props will offer work with small 5 inch balls, magic circles, rollers, and therabands to challenge and assist your core, upper body strength, lower extremity strength, coordination and balance.
Silver Pilates $
Silver Pilates is designed for seniors who are looking for a beginners equipment class. A chance to use a variety of the equipment in the studio in a guided setting. This full-body workout increases strength and flexibility, particularly for the back and abdomen, while improving posture, balance and muscle control. $25 members, $30 non-members. Package rates available. Register online or at the front desk prior to class.
Reform and Transform $
The reformer is the centerpiece of the Pilates apparatus and is considered the “moving mat”. It brings an incredible dimension to the work and simultaneously supports the body while challenging the core strength and overall stabilization. All exercises are done with controlled, precise movements and follow a specific sequence building in mental and physical intensity as it progresses. With consistency you will feel and look transformed! $25 members, $30 non-members. Package rates available. Register online or at the front desk prior to class.
Tower of Power $
The Pilates tower blends the use of arm springs, leg springs, and various bars with matwork to deliver a very effective and satisfying workout. Using the weight resistance of the various springs increases metabolism and muscle definition. Leave your body more aligned, lengthened, strengthened, and certainly more powerful! $25 members, $30 non-members. Package rates available. Register online or at the front desk prior to class.
New to Pilates?
- Try our Introductory Private Session for $44.95 (members & non-members).
A private session involves one-on-one focused attention. Personalized workouts are tailored to meet individual goals and address specific needs. Private sessions are ideal if recovering from injury or have chronic pain. It can also be used as an initial evaluation, an occasional check-in to assure correct form or to further your fitness goals.
- Initial Session: $44.95
- 1 Session: $65/members, $75/non-members
- 5 Sessions: $300/members, $350/non-members
- 10 Sessions: $550/members, $625/non-members
Duets are held 2 students to 1 instructor, offering personal attention and reduced rates.
- 1 Session: $45/members, $55/non-members
- 5 Sessions: $200/members, $250/non-members
- 10 Sessions: $325/members, $425/non-members
Pilates Group Equipment Classes
A chance to use a variety of equipment in the studio in a guided setting. This full-body workout increases strength and flexibility, particularly for the back and abdomen, while improving posture, balance, and muscle control. Exercises will vary each week and include a combination of Pilates equipment. Classes are offered beginning through advanced level students and are limited to 4 students. SIGN UP REQUIRED.
- 1 Class: $25/members, $30/non-members
- 5 Pack: $100/members, $135/non-members
- 10 Pack: $160/members, $240/non-members
- Please arrive to your appointment at the scheduled time. For your safety, there will be no admittance into class 10 minutes after class has started.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all Pilates session and classes.
- A voucher must be pulled and given to the instructor prior to the session.
- Wear comfortable, fitted (not baggy) clothing such as leggings, yoga pants, t-shirts and tank tops. We highly recommend that classes be done barefoot and avoid wearing jewelry such as bracelets, necklaces, which may get caught in the springs.
- Inform the instructor of any changes to your health status or of any newly acquired injury.
- As a courtesy to instructors and other students, and to minimize disturbance during class, please turn off all cell phones.
- Chewing gum is prohibited.
- All equipment is to be cleaned and returned to its original setting after use – guidelines for apparatus setup are posted on the walls.