• Bachelors Degree in Exercise & Sports Science from Colorado State University
• AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
• AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
• AAAI/ISMA Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer
• TRX Suspension Training Certified
• Les Mills Certified Instructor (BodyPump,BodyFLow, BodyAttack, RPM, BodyCombat, Body Vive)
• CPR/AED & First Aid Certified
Specialties & Areas of Expertise
Michelle specializes in body fat loss, general conditioning and cardio fitness, athletic performance (power, speed and agility), prenatal and postpartum exercise, youth & senior fitness, interval training, circuit & functional training, plyometrics, core strength, balance & flexibility training.
Hobbies & Interests
Spending time with my husband and four kids and all of our wonderful friends, outdoor activities, sports (football, soccer, softball), skiing, wake boarding, camping and hiking.
“Being fit is not about a number on the scale but about creating life balance to live the fullest life possible.”