In these fascinating, fun and interactive classes, learn to incorporate the teachings of Ayurveda into your life. Ayurveda is the oldest system of medicine in the world, the sister science to yoga, and addresses healing at the root.
In the six classes you will learn:
- Your natural state of being and the nature of any imbalance
- Cause of disease/ disharmony
- How to observe and heal yourself through the five senses
- Everyday techniques for non-stop health and balance
Saturdays, October 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and November 4th from 11:00am – 1:00pm AND Friday, November 10th 5:00-7:00pm
- How much does this program cost?
- $150 for all six sessions (2 hours per session)
- What is included?
- 6 classes, gift bag (Gift bag includes: Text book, tongue scraper, neti pot and salt, 4 oz. rosewater and eye cup, abhyanga oil, 4oz. spray bottle with essential oil blend and reusable shopping bag)
- How will Ayurveda help me?
- By creating balance in your body and mind, Ayurveda will create an optimum environment for development. When balance and harmony are created in the body, complete wellness can be obtained.
- Is it mandatory to attend all six sessions?
- TCB Health has found best results when all sessions are attended. We do understand life is busy. So each class will begin with a review and end with a preview. Additionally, a class summary will be sent out. No refunds are provided for missed classes however.
Purchase at the front desk to sign up.