We are thrilled to invite you to be a part of Raintree Athletic Club’s fundraising efforts at our 8th Annual Fitness Festival. We have exciting changes planned to make this year’s event the best yet. The festival will now be a two-day event on both Friday evening, August 4th AND Saturday morning, August 5th.
We, at Raintree Athletic Club, believe that instilling the passion for lifelong fitness begins at an early age. Our goal is to impact the lives of the children in our own community by providing them with equipment that will help them stay active during the school year. All funds raised, at this year’s event, will be used to purchase recess and physical education equipment for Dunn Elementary of Fort Collins Poudre School District.
The festival is free to the entire Fort Collins community and is centered on getting people moving. Check out the many different ways you can participate below.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
- Fitness Festival Silent Auction
- Bid on items donated by local businesses including Beer & Bike Tours, Natural Grocers, MOD Pizza, Wildbloom Skincare, St. Peter’s Fly Shop, Coppermuse Distillery, Ulimate Sports Nutrition, and more!
- Childcare available during event
- Want to participate in a class or two? Drop your kiddos in the Treehouse for $2.75/child for up to 2.5 hours. This money will be used to help grow our fundraiser totals!
- Donation Pancake Breakfast
- 8:00-10:00am in the RAC Cafe & Bar area. Donate what you can to enjoy a pancake breakfast with fresh fruit, pancakes, coffee and orange juice courtesy of Raintree Athletic Club. Cash donation accepted.
- KIDS Face Painting
- Cash donations accepted for face painting fun!
SATURDAY 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Blood Pressure Screenings at our Personal Trainer booth
- Learn your blood pressure pre or post workout and how it relates to your health.
Radiant Balance Massage booth
- Sign up for a free 10 minute massage from one of our licensed massage therapists.
PUR Rossiter demos
- Got pain? Try Rossiter with a free demo stretch with Rossiter Coach Cat Turner.
- Community Safety Demos
- Bike Helmet Checks
- KIDS Snack Attack
- Bring your kiddos to the RAC Nutrition area to build a healthy snack that they can make with you at home.
- 5:15-5:45pm Les Mills SPRINT Cycle Night*
5:45-6:15pm Les Mills SPRINT Cycle Night*
- Try this 30 minute high intensity interval training cycling class outdoors with teams of inspirational instructors and an energizing DJ spinning crazy beats to lead you through this low impact but high energy workout.
- All levels welcome. *Registration is required by reserving a spot at the front desk or calling 970-490-1300.
6:30-7:30pm ZUMBA Dance Party
- Join us as we party outside and dance the evening away. This one hour workout will be lead by four of our amazing ZUMBA instructors. Bring your energetic, music loving, booty grooving friends to have some fun and ring in the weekend. No dance background necessary – that’s what our instructors are here for!
7:30am lululemon & RAC Run Club
- Join lululemon Fort Collins Ambassadors Sydnie Chapman & Ryan Perrich for this 3 mile run to start your morning. All levels welcome.
- 8:00am Daybreak Yoga
- BODYCOMBAT is a high-energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Learn moves from Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Kung Fu. Release stress, have a blast and feel like a champ.
- 9:15am Strong Man/Woman Kick Off
- This class uses Pilates and basic ballet conditioning exercises, while incorporating light hand weights and intense isometric exercises on the floor and at the barre. This technique creates long, lean muscles at a quick pace to burn fat and sculpt the body.
10:15am KIDS Dance FiT
- Kids Dance FiT gets you movin’ and groovin’ with a fitness centered dance class. This class is for all those kids that just want to boogie on down. Our instructor will impact you with an inspiring dance workout. Learn new dance moves and how to put together a longer dance. Ages 4 – 11 welcome.
- All the moves in CXWORX have options, so it’s challenging but achievable for your own level of fitness. During the 30-minute workout trained instructors guide you through correct technique as you work with resistance tubes and weight plates, as well as body weight exercises like crunches, and hovers.
- *Indoor classes will run as scheduled with the exception of the following CANCELLATIONS: 8:00am Heated Power Yoga, 10:15am BodyCOMBAT, 11:15am CORE, and 11:30am BarrePOWER. Please join these classes in our outdoor schedule.
FRIDAY 5:30pm – 8:00pm
SATURDAY 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Local Business Expo
- Visit with over 35 booths of local businesses who support Raintree’s quest to fight childhood obesity.
- KIDS Inflatable Bounce House Obstacle Course
- KIDS Face Painting & Claw Machine
- Cash donations accepted
- Membership Raffle, Giveaways, and Games
- Strong Man & Woman Competition