Brandon Miller – Swim Instructor
- RAC Swim Certified, -Certified swim instructor U swim school ran through lifetime fitness.
- Participated in swim team all the way through my childhood.
- I was junior coach of that swim team when I turned 15 years old until I was 18.
- Became a swim instructor when I turned 16 years old.
- Teaching lessons and coaching swim team at RAC since 2014.
- My best fit Would be ages 5 and up, I have worked with young children all the way to adults and everything in between.
- My interests involve anything that reinforces an active and outdoors lifestyle. You can find me either working out, traveling around the state or riding my motorcycle. I am originally from the south Denver area, so if I am not in Fort Collins I am usually hanging out with friends and family down there. I believe in a positive attitude and making everyone laugh.