Our fitness center and health club offers a multitude of aquatics programs to enhance any workout routine. We have a 25-meter pool with four lap lanes, a hot tub, a dry sauna and a steam room. *Please note that the aquatics area closes 15 minutes prior to the club closing.
Raintree Athletic Club is also proud to offer world class swim lessons for children of all ages as well as adults in both private and group settings. Our Youth Swim Team is a great tool for children ages 5 and up to enhance their swimming skills as well.
- Youth Swim Lessons
- Youth Private Swim Lessons
- Youth Swim Team
- Adult Swim Lessons
- Water Fitness Classes
- Masters Swim
- Video Stroke Analysis
For more information on any of our aquatics programs please contact Nick Anziano, Aquatics Supervisor, at email@example.com.
*Open Swim is NOT available during Swim Lessons OR Water Fitness Classes times. There is one lap lane available during Swim Lessons. One lap lane is guaranteed during water fitness class times, as classes with 10 or more participants will take 3 lanes.Two Open Swim lanes are available during Vortex Swim Team. The pool area will close 15 minutes prior to the club closing time. The pool is closed during RAC Swim Team.
Cardio focused aqua class designed to follow the Tabata workout of 20 second intense cardio and 10 second recovery. We maintain this format for 30-40 minutes with a variety of fun, aqua exercises. Class kicks off with 10 minutes of an active warmup and ends with 10 minutes of toning and stretching. Be sure and bring a water bottle.
60 minutes of mood changing, energy lifting movements that include aqua aerobic warmup and cardio followed by water volleyball. All levels welcome!
This class will focus on aerobic fitness with a portion at the end of class spent on muscular specific strengthening and flexibility.
H2O Strength/Cardio Intervals
This class combines both muscular strengthening exercises and aerobic intervals to give you a full body workout in the water.
HIT The Water
High Intensity interval training in the pool, an hour long strength and cardio workout with low impact and high resistance. The class will work on overall cardio fitness and strength specific training, with a flexibility segment at the end of class.
Land Turned Water
Take what you would do on the ground into the pool! Get your mind (& body) thinking of these: jumping jacks, cross country or downhill skiing, jump roping, hamstring curls, kicks, boxing, weights… All this – done in the pool… add resistance with low to non-impact. This class is perfect for any body…. from teens to college students, middle age to seniors, and both women & men. If you’re new to fitness or a pool veteran, this class will be a great benefit to your workout routine.
Masters Lite is a lighter version of Masters. We focus on technique with a balance of speed and endurance. Expect to swim approximately 1,500 meters (1 mile) in this 45 minute class. This is a goal – not everyone will complete the entire workout. Minimum requirements – Having basic swimming skills is a prerequisite and we recommend that newcomers be able to swim a 50
Masters swim is designed to accommodate all levels ages 18 and up looking for a great lap swim workout. Bring structure to your current swim workout, help with stroke technique, improve overall fitness, enjoy a group workout all while taking your swim training to another level.
This class is designed for those multi-sport athletes that want a structured swim workout designed to improve that portion of their race. Work on open water technique, efficiency, endurance, and pacing to have the best first part of your race. Minimum requirements – Must be able to swim a 100 straight
Pool is open for all members to use free swim or lap swim in designated lap lanes. Reminder: Anyone under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Any child under the age of 5 must have an adult in the pool within arms reach.
RAC Swim Team
Our swim team is for children ages 5 and up. It is a great way to build swimming skills, make friendships, and build character. Coach Nick, Coach Kim, and Coach Meghan will focus on technique and building swim skills both in and out of the water. The pool is closed during RAC Swim Team.
RAC Youth Swim Lessons
Group lessons are for children ages 6 months and up and are separated by level after individual assessment. Our instructors will guide children through a series of skills designed to keep them comfortable in the water and teach proper technique of each of the four competitive swimming strokes.
SwimFit is a class that incorporates lap swimming and functional exercises. The class includes a warm up, technique section, and a swimming / CrossFit section. Minimum requirements – Must be able to swim a 50 straight – High Intensity.
RAC Pool Etiquette & Safety
- Please shower or rinse off prior to entering the pool. This includes when exiting the sauna, steam room and/or hot tub. It is essential in maintaining a clean and safe pool for everyone.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- No running on the pool deck, please walk.
- No gum, food or drinks in the pool area.
- Do not hang on the lap lane lines.
- Pool equipment should be used in a safe and appropriate manner and returned to proper space after use.
- No diving, pushing, rough housing or horseplay!
- Open swim is NOT available during Water Fitness Class times.
- The pool area, including hot tub, steam room and sauna, will close 15 minutes prior to the scheduled club closing time.
- Children under 2 years of age must wear a swim diaper.
- Persons with open cuts or sores are not allowed in the pool.
- Anyone under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Any child under the age of 5 must have an adult in the pool within arms reach.
- Any activity which interferes with the safety or enjoyment of others will be stopped immediately with one warning before dismissal from the pool as determined by any RAC team member.
- Please dry off before entering the locker rooms.